This article will teach you how to integrate Drip with ClickFunnels. This will allow you to send contacts from ClickFunnels to your lists in Drip.
What you will need:
- A Drip Account
- Your Drip API Key and Email Address
Steps to integrating with Drip
Step 1. Retrieve Your Drip Credentials
- From within Drip, navigate to the three dots in the top right.
- Click on these dots and select "User Settings."
- Note your Email Address.
- Copy your API Token.
Step 2. Integrate Drip with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for Drip in the search bar and select it.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Enter your Drip Email Address under Login.
- Paste your API Token.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.