If you have a Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) payment gateway integrated with your ClickFunnels account, you’ll want to test each order form using Keap to ensure it is working correctly.
This article will show you how to turn on test mode in both Keap and ClickFunnels, as well as how to test the order form once both test modes have been enabled.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A Keap (InfusionSoft V2) account integrated with your ClickFunnels account
- A product created in Keap
- A funnel with an order form page created in your ClickFunnels account
Step 1: Turn on Test Mode in Keap:
1. Log in to your Keap account and access the navigation menu by clicking on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard.
2. Click Settings under the E-Commerce subsection.
3. Click Merchant Accounts from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Select the merchant account you wish to test with and click the Edit button next to that merchant account.
5. Under the Test Mode section, select Test Mode from the dropdown menu and then click Save.
Step 2: Turn on Test Mode in ClickFunnels:
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account, hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top of the dashboard and click Funnels.
2. Select the sales funnel you’d like to test by:
- Using the search feature
- Scrolling down the list of funnels and clicking on the funnel’s name
3. Click the Settings tab located in the top right corner of the funnel.
4. Scroll down to the section on Stripe and toggle the Test Mode switch to the On position if it is not already.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save And Update Settings.
6. Click on the Order Form page on the left side of the screen.
7. Right-click on the box and arrow icon and open the link in a new incognito window.
8. Fill out the name field(s) and shipping/billing information if required.
9. Enter the Stripe test card number provided at the top of the page into the credit card field. 4012 8888 8888 1881
The expiration date entered can be any future date (next month is ok, but not the current month) and the CVC code can be any combination of numbers (eg. 111). These fields cannot be left blank.
11. Submit the order form once all information fields have been filled.
Upon submitting your order the sales funnel should forward to the next page in the funnel. If it does not, or you get an error message you will have to troubleshoot your funnel setup.
12. To view the details for your test purchase, click the Sales tab in the upper right-hand corner of the funnel settings page.
Click Details to the right of each order for more information on the test purchase.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.