This article will teach you how to test your order form when using an Ontraport product. With this, you can ensure your payment gateway is properly connected to send payment information.
Why you would need this
If you use Ontraport as your payment gateway provider in ClickFunnels, this will teach you how to test your gateway.
What you will need:
Step 1. Enable Test Mode In OntraPort
- From within your OntraPort account, go to your Sales tab and click "Settings."
- Select "Gateways" from your Settings Menu.
- Click on your Authorize.net gateway.
- Toggle Test Mode On.
- Click "Save" in the top right.
Step 2. Test Your Product In ClickFunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- Once your page loads, enter all necessary information.
- Enter 4111111111111111 for the credit card number.
- Enter any 3 digits for the CVC.
- Enter any future date as the expiration.
- Submit your order.
Note: make sure you disable test mode once you are done testing.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.