This article will teach you how to integrate ClickFunnels with NMI. Once done, you'll be able to setup products in ClickFunnels and accept payment through your NMI payment gateway.
Why you would need this
If you wish to use NMI as your payment gateway in ClickFunnels, this will teach you how.
What you will need:
Step 1. Enable Your NMI Customer Vault
- Within your NMI account, click on "Customer Vault."
- If you haven't already, Click to Sign Up and agree to charges.
Step 2. Retrieve Your NMI API Key
- From within your NMI Account, click "Options" on the left menu bar and select "Settings."
- On this page, scroll down to Security Options and click "Security Keys."
- Enter a Description for your Key.
- Select a User to Assign.
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click "Create New Key."
- Copy your API Key.
Note: you will not be able to process transactions unless your Customer Vault is enabled. If you run into trouble, please contact NMI support.
Step 3. Connect NMI with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select NMI.
- Enter your Login (this is the login for NMI).
- Enter your Password (this is the password for NMI).
- Paste your API Key from NMI.
- Click "Create NMI Account."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.