Learn to integrate ClickFunnels with NMI. Once done, you'll be able to set up products in ClickFunnels and accept payment through your NMI payment gateway.
If you wish to use NMI as your payment gateway in ClickFunnels, this will teach you how to set it up.
Important Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway at a time. If you wish to have two different payment options in one funnel, it's recommended to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway from the Sales Page.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Enable Your NMI Customer Vault
- Within your NMI account, click on "Customer Vault."
- If you haven't already, Click to Sign Up and agree to charges.
Step 2: Retrieve Your NMI API Key
- From within your NMI Account, click Options on the left menu bar and select Settings.
- On this page, scroll down to Security Options and click Security Keys.
- Enter a Key name.
- Select a User to Assign.
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click Create New Key.
- Copy your API Key.
Step 3: Connect NMI with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to Payment Gateways.
- Click Add New Payment Gateway.
- Search for and select NMI.
- Enter your Login (this is the login for NMI).
- Enter your Password (this is the password for NMI).
- Paste your API Key from NMI.
- Click Create NMI Account.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.