This article will teach you how to integrate ClickFunnels with NMI. Once done, you'll be able to setup products in ClickFunnels and accept payment through your NMI payment gateway.
What you will need:
- Gateway Funnel Pros Account
- Your NMI Login and Password
- Your NMI API Key
Steps to integrating ClickFunnels with NMI
Step 1. Enable Your NMI Customer Vault
- Within your NMI account, click on "Customer Vault."
- If you haven't already, Click to Sign Up and agree to charges.
Step 2. Retrieve Your NMI API Key
- From within your NMI Account, click "Options" on the left menu bar and select "Settings."
- On this page, scroll down to Security Options and click "Security Keys."
- Enter a Description for your Key.
- Select a User to Assign.
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click "Create New Key."
- Copy your API Key.
Note: you will not be able to process transactions unless your Customer Vault is enabled. If you run into trouble, please contact NMI support.
Step 3. Connect NMI with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select NMI.
- Enter your Login (this is the login for NMI).
- Enter your Password (this is the password for NMI).
- Paste your API Key from NMI.
- Click "Create NMI Account."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.