This article will assist you with setting up an email broadcast within Actionetics MD.
To best ensure quality and accuracy of statistical reporting for email campaigns, statistics may not always reflect real-time representation of events. This new process is designed to give you the highest level of reporting and accuracy for your marketing campaigns.
Step One: Create your new Email Broadcast
- Select the Actionetics Dropdown Menu
- Select the Broadcast Tab
- Select Add New Broadcast
- Select Email Broadcast
Step Two: The Email Broadcast Audience
- Select your SMTP Service
- Enter your From Name
- Enter a group Tag, if desired
- Select the List of contacts you wish to send to from the drop down menu
Step Three: The Message
- Enter a Subject for the email
- Enter a Pre Header for the email
- Select an Email template
- Select Save
You can send a test broadcast on the bottom right hand corner
You can preview your settings on the right had side of this tab
Step Four: Schedule the Broadcast
- Select the Day and Time for the broadcast
- Select Use Contacts Time Label - if desired
- Select Save
- Select Send Broadcast
Your Broadcast has now been created, scheduled, and queued for delivery. You can monitor the broadcast status on the broadcast dashboard.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.