This article will assist you in setting up an email broadcast within Actionetics MD.
What you Need
Step 1: Create your new Email Broadcast
To best ensure quality and accuracy of statistical reporting for email campaigns, statistics may not always reflect real-time representation of events. This new process is designed to give you the highest level of reporting and accuracy for your marketing campaigns.
- Select the Actionetics Dropdown Menu
- Select the Broadcast Tab
- Select Add New Broadcast
- Select Email Broadcast
Step 2: The Email Broadcast Audience
- Select your SMTP Service
- Enter your From Name
- Enter a group Tag, if desired
- Select the List of contacts you wish to send to from the drop down menu
Step 3: The Message
You can send a test broadcast on the bottom right-hand corner You can preview your settings on the right hand side of this tab
- Enter a Subject for the email
- Enter a Pre-Header for the email
- Select an Email template
- Select Save
Step 4: Schedule the Broadcast
- Select the Day and Time for the broadcast
- Select Use Contacts Time Label - if desired
- Select Save
- Select Send Broadcast
Your Broadcast has now been created, scheduled, and queued for delivery. You can monitor the broadcast status on the broadcast dashboard.
What you can do now
- Add Contacts to Actionetics Lists From Funnel Pages and Steps
- Add Existing Contacts in Actionetics To An Email List Manually
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.