This article will assist you in setting up an email broadcast within Actionetics MD.
What you will need
Note: To best ensure the quality and accuracy of statistical reporting for email campaigns, statistics may not always reflect the real-time representation of events. This new process is designed to give you the highest level of reporting and accuracy for your marketing campaigns.
Step 1: Create your new Email Broadcast
- Select the Actionetics Dropdown Menu
- Select the Broadcast Tab
- Select Add New Broadcast
- Select Email Messenger
Step 2: General Settings
- Name your Broadcast
- Add Group Tag
- Select Send from SMTP
- Enter From Name
- Select Email List
- Add Filter Rules (optional)
Step 3: Message
- Enter a Subject for the email
- Enter a Pre-Header for the email
- Select an Email template
- Click Next
Step 4: Schedule, Review Summary and Queue To Send
- Select the Day and Time for the broadcast or toggle to Send Now
- Click Review For Sending
- Review Summary
- Click Que To Send
- Select Send Broadcast
Your Broadcast has now been created, scheduled, and queued for delivery. You can monitor the broadcast status on the broadcast dashboard.
What you can do now
- Add Contacts to Actionetics Lists From Funnel Pages and Steps
- Add Existing Contacts in Actionetics To An Email List Manually
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.