Learn to integrate ClickFunnels with Shopify. With this, you can send shipping information directly from a ClickFunnels order form to your Shopify account for shipping.
If you have a Shopify store where you wish to manage fulfillment and inventory of a product you create in ClickFunnels, you will need to integrate according to these instructions.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Integrate Shopify With Your ClickFunnels Account
- Log into your Shopify account in another tab before returning to ClickFunnels.
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Menu and click "Integrations."
- Click "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Shopify.
- Add an Integration Nickname, Type your Shopify Store URL into the field (Make sure you do not have any HTTP at the start) and click "Connect Integration."
- On the next page, scroll down and click "Install unlisted app.
- You will then get a success message in ClickFunnels.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.