This article will teach you how to integrate ClickFunnels with Shopify. With this, you can send shipping information directly from a ClickFunnels order form to your Shopify account.
Why you would need this
If you have a Shopify store where you wish to manage fulfillment and inventory of a product you create in ClickFunnels, you will need to integrate according to these instructions.
What you will need:
Note: The Shopify integration will send shipping information, but it will not accept payment. Furthermore, each product ordered in the funnel will be sent to Shopify separately.
Step 1. Integrate Shopify With Your ClickFunnels Account
- Login to your Shopify account in another tab before returning to ClickFunnels.
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Menu and click "Integrations."
- Click "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Shopify.
- Type your Shopify Store URL into the field and click "Connect Integration."
- On the next page, scroll down and click "Install unlisted app."
Shopify products created need an SKU assigned or else the integration will fail to connect successfully and a “Verify Access Details” message will show.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.