Learn to add a Namecheap subdomain into your ClickFunnels account to use as a custom domain. You would add a Namecheap subdomain to your Clickfunnels account if you were using your main domain on a different website.
What you will need
Step 1. Create a CNAME Record
- Click Domain List on the left navigation
- Click Manage next to the domain you'd like to use
- Click Advanced DNS
- Click + ADD NEW RECORD in red
- Select CNAME Record from the dropdown
- In Host input type in your subdomain (ie shop or info or blog)
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com in the target value input
- Select TTL (Automatic is recommended)
- Click Save Changes which is the green checkmark ✔️
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.