What you will need:
- A Namecheap Account (sign up for one here)
- Access to Your NameCheap DNS Settings
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- From within your Namecheap account, click "Domain List" on the left navigation.
- Click "Manage."
- Select Advanced DNS from the dropdown.
- Click "Add New Record."
- Create a CNAME record.
- In the Host input, enter your desired subdomain (you'd put your subdomain in here instead)
- Targeted at "target.clickfunnels.com"
- Click "Save Changes."
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.