This article will teach you how to manage your ClickFunnels pages from within your Wordpress plugin. With this, you can adjust your pages in Wordpress and set them up as needed.
Why you would need this
This setup is essential if you wish to delete a funnel step you have added to your Wordpress plugin or you need to edit a page added in there.
What you will need
Step 1. Edit Your Pages
- From within your Wordpress Dashboard, navigate to the ClickFunnels plugin and click "Pages."
- If you wish to delete a page, check the box next to the page you wish to delete.
- From the Bulk Actions dropdown, select "Move to Trash."
- Click "Apply."
- If you wish to edit a page instead, click on the name of the page.
- Make necessary edits from the next screen.
- Click "Save Page."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.