Learn to manage your ClickFunnels pages from within your WordPress plugin. With this, you can adjust your pages in WordPress and set them up as needed.
This setup is essential if you wish to delete a funnel step you have added to your WordPress plugin or you need to edit a page added in there.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Edit Your Pages
- From within your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to the ClickFunnels plugin and click Pages.
- If you wish to delete a page, check the box next to the page you wish to delete.
- From the Bulk Actions dropdown, select Move to Trash.
- Click Apply.
- If you wish to edit a page instead, click on the name of the page.
- Make necessary edits from the next screen.
- Click Save Page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.