Learn to add the ClickFunnels plugin to your WordPress site. This will allow you to use ClickFunnels pages directly on your WordPress site. If you wish to maintain a WordPress site and want your funnels in ClickFunnels on the same domain, this will allow you to add pages directly from ClickFunnels to the domain you use in WordPress.
Important Note: If you set a funnel to connect to WordPress in this way, you should NOT add a custom domain to that funnel in ClickFunnels. The funnel attached to WordPress must remain on your ClickFunnels subdomain.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: Certain ad blockers can prevent the plugin from properly connecting. If you have trouble with this setup, make sure to disable your ad blocker in WordPress. Also, if your email contains "+" or "_" symbols, it may interfere with the connection.
Install the ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin
- From within your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Plugins and click Add New.
- Search for Clickfunnels in the search bar.
- Select to Install Now on the ClickFunnels plugin (make sure it's the one by Etison, LCC).
- Click Activate.
Verify Your Plugin Settings
- You will now see a ClickFunnels plugin on the left.
- Navigate to the plugin and click Settings.
- Under API Connection, enter your ClickFunnels account Email.
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels Account Settings (from within your ClickFunnels account).
- Scroll to WordPress API And click Expand.
- Copy your WordPress API Key.
- Return to WordPress and paste your WordPress API Key under Authentication Token.
- Click Save Settings.
- On the left, click on Compatibility Check and confirm that all settings are enabled.
- Go to General Settings and make sure you select Download & Display (optional, but recommended).
- For Favicon, decide whether to Use Funnel Favicon or WordPress Favicon.
- Add any Additional Tracking Snippet (optional)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.