This article will teach you how to add the ClickFunnels plugin to your Wordpress site. This will allow you to use ClickFunnels pages directly on your Wordpress site.
Why you would need this
If you wish to maintain a Wordpress site and want your funnels in ClickFunnels on the same domain, this will allow you to add pages directly from ClickFunnels to your domain you use in Wordpress.
What you will need:
Step 1. Install the ClickFunnels Wordpress Plugin
- From within your Wordpress Dashboard, navigate to "Plugins" and click "Add New."
- Search for "Clickfunnels" in the search bar.
- Select to "Install Now" on the ClickFunnels plugin (make sure it's the one by Etison, LCC).
- Click "Activate."
Step 2. Verify Your Plugin Settings
- You will now see a ClickFunnels plugin on the left.
- Navigate to the plugin and click "Settings."
- Under API Connection, enter your ClickFunnels account Email.
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels Account Settings (from within your ClickFunnels account).
- Scroll to Wordpress API And click "Expand."
- Copy your WordPress API Key.
- Return to Wordpress and paste your WordPress API Key under Authentication Token.
- Click "Save Settings."
- On the left, click on "Compatibility Check" and confirm that all settings are enabled.
- Go to "General Settings" and make sure you select Download & Display (optional, but recommended).
- For Favicon, decide whether to Use Funnel Favicon or Wordpress Favicon.
- Add any Additional Tracking Snippet (optional)
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.