What you will need:
- A Wordpress website
- The ClickFunnels Wordpress Plugin
Step One: Install the ClickFunnels Wordpress Plugin
- From within your Wordpress Dashboard, navigate to "Plugins" and click "Add New."
- Search for "Clickfunnels" in the search bar.
- Select to "Install Now" on the ClickFunnels plugin (make sure it's the one by Etison, LCC).
- Click "Activate."
Step Two: Verify Your Plugin Settings
- You will now see a ClickFunnels plugin on the left.
- Navigate to the plugin and click "Settings."
- Under API Connection, enter your ClickFunnels account Email.
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels Account Settings (from within your ClickFunnels account).
- Scroll to Wordpress API And click "Expand."
- Copy your WordPress API Key.
- Return to Wordpress and paste your WordPress API Key under Authentication Token.
- Click "Save Settings."
- On the left, click on "Compatibility Check" and confirm that all settings are enabled.
- Go to "General Settings" and make sure you select Download & Display (optional, but recommended).
- For Favicon, decide whether to Use Funnel Favicon or Wordpress Favicon.
- Add any Additional Tracking Snippet (optional)
Step Three: Add Pages to Wordpress
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.