This article will teach you how to integrate ClickBank with your ClickFunnels account. With this, you can sell a ClickBank product through a ClickFunnels funnel.
Note: this should be a ClickBank product you created.
What You Will Need:
Step 1. Retrieve Your Clickbank API Credentials
- Log into Clickbank and click on "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Edit" in the Clerk API Keys menu.
- Click "Create New User API Key."
- Give your API Key a Description.
- Check all four boxes.
- Click "Save."
- Return to your settings and repeat this process for Developer API Key.
- Before going to Step Two, locate your Vendor ID (next to My Account at the top of the page).
Step 2. Integrate Clickbank with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Clickbank.
- Enter your API Key (this is your Developer API Key).
- Enter your Clerk API Key.
- Enter your Clickbank Vendor ID.
- Enter your Secret Token.
- Click "Create ClickBank Account."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.