Connecting ClickBank with ClickFunnels will allow you to sell a ClickBank product using a ClickFunnels funnel. When using ClickBank as your payment gateway for a product, the checkout process will take place in ClickBank and the purchase will be registered both in ClickBank and ClickFunnels. In this article, we will be going over how to integrate ClickBank with ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickBank Account
- A verified ClickBank profile with a valid SSN or EIN
ClickBank is an affiliate marketing platform that, when integrated with ClickFunnels, will allow you to sell a ClickBank product using a ClickFunnels funnel. It’s important to mention that ClickBank is a 3rd party cart payment gateway integration, not an API (direct) integration.
Step 1: Creating a Vendor Account in ClickBank
Creating an Account and a User are required steps to generate two important sets of API Keys that we'll be using later in this process.
1. Log in to your ClickBank account.
2. Click on Accounts in the left sidebar.
3. Click on the Create an Account button. If you already have an account, choose the Link Account option instead.
4. If you are creating an account, choose either Vendor (Sell Products) or Combination (Vendor and Affiliate) for the Account Type from the drop-down menu.
These two options are the only types of accounts that will allow you to process payments from your customers.
5. Create a Nickname for the account.
6. Click on the Sign Up button.
Step 2: Creating a User in ClickBank
1. Click on Users in the left sidebar.
2. Click on the Create New User button.
3. Check the API-only user option.
4. Add a user Description or name.
5. Click on the Save button.
6. Set the appropriate user Permissions. (optional)
7. Click on the Save button.
8. Do not close this tab. It’s important that you keep this tab open.
Step 3: Setting up the Integration form in ClickFunnels
1. In a separate tab, log in to your ClickFunnels account.
2. Hover over the main menu and click on Account Settings.
3. Click on Payment Gateways in the left menu.
4. Click on the Add New Payment Gateway button.
5. Click on the ClickBank option.
6. Do not close this tab. It’s important that you keep this tab open.
Step 4: Retrieving API Keys and Secret Token from ClickBank to complete the integration form
1. Go back to the ClickBank tab.
2. Copy the value located next to API Key within Users.
3. Go back to the ClickFunnels tab and paste this value under the Clerk API Key field.
4. Go back to the ClickBank tab.
5. Click on Accounts in the left sidebar.
6. Click on Accounts in the left sidebar.
7. Go back to the ClickFunnels tab and paste the Nickname under the ClickBank Vendor field.
8. Go back to the ClickBank tab.
9. Click on the account’s Nickname. A new tab will be opened.
10. Click on Account Settings.
11. Scroll down, locate Developer API Keys, and click on Edit.
12. Click on the CREATE NEW DEVELOPER KEY button.
13. Add a Description and click on the SAVE button.
14. Copy the value under the Developer API Key column.
15. Go Back to the ClickFunnels tab and paste this value under the API Key field.
16. Go back to the ClickBank tab.
17. Click on My Site under Vendor Settings.
18. Scroll down, locate Advanced Tools and click on Edit.
19. Enter any Secret Key and click on the SAVE CHANGES button.
This will be the Secret Token in ClickFunnels.
20. Check the Encrypt Transaction URLs and Encrypt TEST Transaction URLs boxes (optional).
21. Go back to the ClickFunnels tab and paste this value under the Secret Token field.
22. Click on the Create ClickBank Account button.
23. A success notification will show up in the top right corner.
Important Note: If you are using a single user account with ClickBank you find this video of help.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.