Learn to integrate Twilio with your ClickFunnels account. If you use Twilio to send automated text messages to customers, this will allow you to integrate with ClickFunnels for sending messages to your contacts.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Retrieve Your Twilio Account SID and Auth Token
- Head to your dashboard in Twilio (It will take you there automatically after you login)
- Below Referral Program you will find your SID and Auth Token. Your Auth Token will be
automatically hidden. You will need to unhide it to view the information.
- Note both your Auth Token and SID.
Step 2: Integrate Twilio with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Account Settings, click on Integrations.
- Click on Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Twilio.
- Add the Integration Nickname.
- Add the Account SID from Twilio.
- Add the Auth Token from Twilio.
- Add the From Phone Number from Twilio (please note, this is the number purchased in Twilio; ClickFunnels will not verify -you should have this setup as per the What You Need section above).
- Click on Add Integration.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.