Learn to integrate Twilio with your ClickFunnels account. With this, you can connect Twilio for sending automated SMS messages from your funnels in ClickFunnels to your subscribers.
If you use Twilio to send automated text messages to customers, this will allow you to integrate with ClickFunnels for sending messages to your contacts.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Twilio Account SID and Auth Token
- From within your Twilio account, click on Account SID.
- On the right next to Auth Token, click "view."
- Note both your Auth Token and SID.
Step 2. Integrate Twilio with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Account Settings, click on "Integrations."
- Click on "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Twilio.
- Add the Integration Nickname.
- Add the Account SID from Twilio.
- Add the Auth Token from Twilio.
- Add the From Phone Number from Twilio (please note, this is the number purchased in Twilio; ClickFunnels will not verify -you should have this setup as per the What You Need section above).
- Click on "Add Integration."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.