What you will need:
- A Twilio Account with SMS credits.
- A Twilio Phone Number (learn how to get one here)
- Your Twilio SID
- Your Twilio Auth Token
**Please note: you will not be able to use this integration with a Twilio Trial account. Also note, you must claim a US number for Twilio to work properly.**
Step One: Retrieve Your Twilio Account SID and Auth Token
- From within your Twilio account, click on Account SID.
- On the right next to Auth Token, click "view."
- Note both your Auth Token and SID.
**Please note: we recommend leaving this open in a separate tab while proceeding to Step Two.**
Step Two: Integrate Twilio with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Account Settings, click on "Integrations."
- Click on "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Twilio.
- Add the Integration Nickname.
- Add the Account SID from Twilio.
- Add the Auth Token from Twilio.
- Add the From Phone Number from Twilio (please note, this is the number purchased in Twilio; ClickFunnels will not verify -you should have this setup as per the What You Need section above).
- Click on "Add Integration."
Step Three: Add the SMS Element To Your Funnel
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.