This article will teach you how to add a JVZoo button to your page. You will need this to sell JVZoo products directly on your ClickFunnels pages.
Why you would need this
If you have a JVZoo product you are connecting to ClickFunnels, you will need to setup a JVZoo button as per these directions.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Button Code from JVZoo
- From within your JVZoo account, navigate to your Sellers dropdown and click "Seller's Dashboard."
- On the next screen, click "Actions" next to your product.
- Click "Buy Buttons."
- Choose a button and select "Embed Code."
- Copy the HTML Code.
Step 2. Add Your Button to ClickFunnels
- From within your Page Editor in ClickFunnels, scroll to where you want to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on "Open Code Editor."
- Paste your JVZoo embed code for your button.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.