This article will teach you how to add a JVZoo button to your page. You will need this to sell JVZoo products directly on your ClickFunnels pages.
What you will need:
Step 1. Retrieve Your Button Code from JVZoo
- From within your JVZoo account, navigate to your Sellers dropdown and click "Seller's Dashboard."
- On the next screen, click "Actions" next to your product.
- Click "Buy Buttons."
- Choose a button and select "Embed Code."
- Copy the HTML Code.
Step 2. Add Your Button to ClickFunnels
- From within your Page Editor in ClickFunnels, scroll to where you want to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on "Open Code Editor."
- Paste your JVZoo embed code for your button.
Note: if you would like the button centered add <center> to the start of the html embed code and </center> to the end of the html embed code.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.