Learn to add a JVZoo button to your page. You will need this to sell JVZoo products directly on your ClickFunnels pages.
If you have a JVZoo product you are connecting to ClickFunnels, you will need to set up a JVZoo button as per these directions.
What you will need
Step 1: Retrieve Your Button Code from JVZoo
- From within your JVZoo account, navigate to your Sellers dropdown and click Seller's Dashboard.
- On the next screen, click Actions next to your product.
- Click Buy Buttons.
- Choose a button and select Embed Code.
- Copy the HTML Code.
Step 2: Add Your Button to ClickFunnels
- From within your Page Editor in ClickFunnels, scroll to where you want to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on the Custom JS/HTML element to open the element menu
- Click on Open Code Editor.
- Paste your JVZoo embed code for your button.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.