This article will teach you how to set up a product in ClickFunnels. With this, you can sell a product, set up a fulfillment email, connect with an autoresponder, set up a shipping integration, and assign whether the product is set to payout commissions.
What you will need
Note: to ensure you get specific, step-by-step instructions, Step 1 directs you to instructions on setting up the product with your payment gateway. Please review this step and make sure this part is properly set before moving to step 2.
Step 1: Create New Product in ClickFunnels
Note: since third-party products work differently, please visit our Payment Gateway Integration instructions and select your third-party product provider for that list if applicable.
Step 2: Add Fulfillment Email Settings
Note: think of fulfillment email as a "thank you for purchase" email. This will be automatically sent to anyone who purchases your product.
- From your product creation screen, click the "Fulfillment Email" tab.
- Enter the Subject line for your email.
- Enter your email Body (this accepts HTML).
- Select your Thank You or Membership Access page (if using the #PRODUCT_THANK_YOU_PAGE# shortcode, this is where it will link).
Note: the Thank You or Membership Access page also lets the Order Confirmation element know where to direct buyers.
Step 3: Add Email Integration Settings [Optional]
- From your product creation screen, click the "Email Integration" tab.
- Select The Integration Method from the drop-down.
- Set your Action On Submit.
- Choose your List To Add Lead.
Note: for instructions on setting up a list in Actionetics or more details on connecting with a third party email integration, please explore the links below.
Step 4: Add Shipping Settings [Optional]
Note: due to the differences in shipping integrations, you'll want to consult your individual shipping integration page for detailed setup instructions.
- From your product creation screen, click the "Shipping Settings" tab.
- Select your Third Party Shipping Integration.
- Follow your setup accordingly.
Step 5: Affiliates [Optional]
- From your product creation screen, click the "Affiliates" tab.
- Check or uncheck whether the product is commissionable (this will determine whether your Backpack affiliates can get a commission for the product).
- After confirming your settings, click "Create Product."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.