Please note: This article is intended for troubleshooting funnel text that you paste in your page editor but don't save on the live page.
Challenge: Pasting text in your funnel doesn't save or results in other unexpected behavior.
Possible Solution #1: Paste Using Your Keyboard Commands
- In ClickFunnels, you need to use your keyboard commands to paste the link, not your mouse.
- On a PC you would use Control+V when pasting a link.
- On a Mac, you would use Command+V.
- If you previously pasted using your mouse and right clicking, make sure to use the appropriate keyboard command as indicated.
Possible Solution #2: Avoid Using Emojis
- If you are copying text with emojis, this can also cause an error in the funnel page.
- At present, the page editor does not support pasting external emojis within your text.
- If your text does include emojis, make sure to remove them from the source prior to copying and pasting.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.