Learn to troubleshoot funnel text that you paste in your page editor but doesn't save on the live page. Please review the solutions below for what might work. Pasting text in your funnel doesn't save or results in other unexpected behavior. This article is intended to help you troubleshoot the most common errors.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Possible Solution #1: Paste Using Your Keyboard Commands
- In ClickFunnels, you need to use your keyboard commands to paste the link, not your mouse.
- On a PC you would use Control+V when pasting a link.
- On a Mac, you would use Command+V.
- If you previously pasted using your mouse and right-clicking, make sure to use the appropriate keyboard command as indicated.
Possible Solution #2: Avoid Using Emojis
- If you are copying text with emojis, this can also cause an error in the funnel page.
- At present, the page editor does not support pasting external emojis within your text.
- If your text does include emojis, make sure to remove them from the source prior to copying and pasting.
Possible Solution #3: Check Your Custom Code
- If you are using custom code in your header, or footer, it may interfere with the code already at play in the ClickFunnels editor.
- Make sure to test saving your funnel without the custom code inserted.
- Also, look for any custom JS/HTML elements on the page and remove that code as well.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.