This article will teach you how to connect ClickFunnels with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) to process payments. With this, you can accept payments on your ClickFunnels pages and process them directly through your payment gateway in Keap.
If you have an Authorize.net payment gateway and you currently use Keap for that gateway, these instructions will help you set it up to accept payments through this gateway in your ClickFunnels funnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- A Keap Account
- An Authorize.net Payment Gateway (currently, this is the only gateway supported via API).
Add the Default Merchant Account Settings
- From your Keap Dashboard, navigate to the Nav Menu.
- Under E-commerce, click Settings.
- On the left navigation under Order Settings, click Orders.
- Locate Default Merchant Acct for Manual Orders and select your Authorize.net account.
- Scroll all the way down the page and click Save.
Retrieve Your Keap API Key
- Log into Keap and select the Keap Icon in the top left corner.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the Admin column (on the far right).
- Click on Application (sidebar on the left)
- Enter an API Passphrase.
- Scroll down and Click Save.
Connect Keap with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to Payment Gateways.
- Click Add New Payment Gateway.
- Search for and select Infusionsoft V2.
- Click Connect with Infusionsoft.
- When prompted, click Allow.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.