This article will teach you how to connect ClickFunnels with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) to process payments. With this, you can accept payments on your ClickFunnels pages and process them directly through Keap.
Why you would need this
If you have an Authorize.net payment gateway and you currently use Keap for that gateway, these instructions will help you set it up to accept payments through this gateway in your ClickFunnels funnels.
What you will need:
Note: Keap will only connect properly if you are using Authorize.net as your payment gateway. Check out their help desk for information on how to set this up.
Step 1. Add the Default Merchant Account Settings
- From your Keap Dashboard, navigate to the Nav Menu.
- Under E-commerce, click "Settings."
- On the left navigation under Order Settings, click Orders.
- Locate "Default Merchant Acct for Manual Orders" and select your Authorize.net account.
- Scroll all the way down the page and click "Save."
Step 2. Retrieve Your Keap API Key
- Log into Keap and select the Keap Icon in the top left corner.
- Click on "Settings" at the bottom of the Admin column (on the far right).
- Click on "Application" (sidebar on the left)
- Enter an API Passphrase.
- Click "Save."
Note: unlike this example, you may need to create your API Key. Please simply click "Save" as above and the Encrypted Key will be generated from there. You will need an API Key setup for the next step.
Step 3. Connect Keap with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Keap V2.
- Click "Connect with Keap."
- When prompted, click "Allow."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.