What you will need:
- An Infusionsoft Account
- An Authorize.net Payment Gateway** (currently, this is the only gateway supported via API).
- Your Default Merchant Account Set
- An Infusionsoft API Key
**Please note: Infusionsoft will only connect properly if you are using Authorize.net as your payment gateway. Check out their help desk for information on how to set this up.**
Step One: Add the Default Merchant Account Settings
- From your Infusionsoft Dashboard, navigate to the Nav Menu.
- Under E-commerce, click "Settings."
- On the left navigation under Order Settings, click Orders.
- Locate "Default Merchant Acct for Manual Orders" and select your Authorize.net account.
- Scroll all the way down the page and click "Save."
Step Two: Retrieve Your Infusionsoft API Key
- Log into Infusionsoft and select the Infusionsoft Icon in the top left corner.
- Click on "Settings" at the bottom of the Admin column (on the far right).
- Click on "Application" (sidebar on the left)
- Enter an API Passphrase.
- Click "Save."
**Please note: unlike this example, you may need to create your API Key. Please simply click "Save" as above and the Encrypted Key will be generated from there. You will need an API Key setup for the next step.**
Step Three: Connect Infusionsoft with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Infusionsoft V2.
- Click "Connect with Infusionsoft."
- When prompted, click "Allow."
Step Four: Connect Infusionsoft with Your Order Form
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.