Learn how to set up a NameCheap domain with Clickmail SMTP
What you will need:
- A Namecheap domain connected to ClickFunnels
- Access to your Namecheap DNS
- Actionetics MD
**Please note: this setup is specifically for your ClickFunnels Email SMTP and is only available in Actionetics MD. If you are not subscribed to Actionetics MD, you will need to setup a 3rd party SMTP instead.**
Step One: Enter your SMTP Settings In ClickFunnels
Step Two: Add Your DNS Records to Namecheap
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Navigate to your Namecheap account.
- On the left, click "Domain List."
- Click on "Manage" next to your domain.
- Click "Advanced DNS."
- Under the existing record, click "Add New Record."
- Select the appropriate record from the dropdown list (i.e. TXT, CNAME, etc.)
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into Host area.
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the Points To area.
- Repeat this for all records.
**Please note: DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.