What you will need:
- A WebinarJamStudio Account.
- A Webinar set to a future date.
- Webinar API Key
**Please note: this article is for WebinarJam Studio in particular. If you simply have WebinarJam, please explore this article. For this setup, you will need a webinar already created in WebinarJam Studio.**
Step One: Retrieve Your Webinar API Key
- Login to your WebinarJam Studio account.
- Click on "My Webinars."
- Select your Webinar from the list and click "Edit" (you will have to click two edit buttons at this step).
- Along the top checklist, click "Integrations."
- Next to API custom integrations, click the pencil icon.
- Copy your API Key.
Step Two: Integrate WebinarJam Studio with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select WebinarJam Studio in the search bar (make sure to select the one with "Studio" and not simply WebinarJam).
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
**Please note: if you wanted to connect WebinarJam instead, read here.**
Step Three: Connect WebinarJam Studio to Your Funnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.