What you will need:
- A WebinarJam Account (sign up for one here)
- A Webinar Set Up Within Webinarjam
- Webinar API Key
**Please note: this article includes instructions for the newer WebinarJam integration. If you have WebinarJam Studio, read here instead.**
Step One: Retrieve your WebinarJam API Key
- Login to your WebinarJam account.
- Click on "My webinars" at the top.
- Click the gear icon for "Advanced Settings."
- Select API custom integrations.
- Copy your API Key.
Step Two: Integrate WebinarJam With ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select WebinarJam in the search bar (make sure to select the one that just says "WebinarJam").
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
**Please note: if you wanted to connect WebinarJam Studio instead, read here.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.