This article will teach you how to connect WebinarJam with your ClickFunnels account. After doing so, you can proceed to connect your funnels in ClickFunnels to send new contacts directly to WebinarJam and register for webinars.
Why you would need this
If you use WebinarJam to host your webinars and wish to signup contacts through ClickFunnels, this is the first step.
What you will need:
Step 1. Retrieve your WebinarJam API Key
- Login to your WebinarJam account.
- Click on "My webinars" at the top.
- Click the gear icon for "Advanced Settings."
- Select API custom integrations.
- Copy your API Key.
Step 2. Integrate WebinarJam With ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select WebinarJam in the search bar (make sure to select the one that just says "WebinarJam").
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.