This article will teach you how to connect WebinarJam with your ClickFunnels account. After doing so, you can proceed to connect your funnels in ClickFunnels to send new contacts directly to WebinarJam and register for webinars.
What you will need:
Note: this article includes instructions for the newer WebinarJam integration. If you have WebinarJam Studio, read here instead
Step 1. Retrieve your WebinarJam API Key
- Login to your WebinarJam account.
- Click on "My webinars" at the top.
- Click the gear icon for "Advanced Settings."
- Select API custom integrations.
- Copy your API Key.
Step 2. Integrate WebinarJam With ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select WebinarJam in the search bar (make sure to select the one that just says "WebinarJam").
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
Note: if you wanted to connect WebinarJam Studio instead, read here
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.