This article will teach you how to connect Zoom with your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to register visitors to your funnels as contacts in your Zoom account so they can attend your Zoom webinars.
What you will need:
Note: only live webinars are supported with the Zoom integration. Please make sure your webinar is live and set for a future date for it to show properly in ClickFunnels when integrated.
Step 1. Retrieve Your Zoom API Details
- Login to your Zoom account.
- Visit this url: https://developer.zoom.us/me/#api
- If this is your first time, you'll be promoted to start your free trial.
- Enter information as required on this step.
- From there, copy your API Key and API Secret.
- Keep this tab open and return to ClickFunnels.
Step 2. Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Zoom in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
Note: the API Key and API Secret are in reverse order in ClickFunnels. Please verify you have pasted the Key in the appropriate field and the Secret in the right field as well.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.