Learn to add a Zoom webinar integration to ClickFunnels. This allows you to register visitors from your funnels as contacts in your Zoom account so they can attend your Zoom webinars. You can collect the following information: name, email, and telephone number when using this integration.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Zoom API Details
- Login to your Zoom account.
- Visit this URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click "Develop and Build App" in the top right corner of your screen.
- Find and select JWT to create API.
- Enter an API Name then choose app type.
- You do not need to publish app in the Zoom marketplace.
- Click "Continue."
- Copy your "API Key."
- Keep this window open and navigate to ClickFunnels (you will need to copy your API info later).
Step 2. Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
- Go to your top navigation and click "Account Settings."Review
- From your left navigation, click "Add New Integration."
- Find and select Zoom in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.