Learn to add a Zoom webinar integration to ClickFunnels. This allows you to register visitors from your funnels as contacts in your Zoom account so they can attend your Zoom webinars. You can collect the following information: name, email, and telephone number when using this integration.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: Live webinars supported with the Zoom integration must have a scheduled time to show correctly in ClickFunnels when integrated.
A Zoom Webinar Requires:
1) A paid Zoom Webinar account allows you to use the Webinars tab.
2) The webinars must have a future date.
3) Webinars cannot be recurring. We cannot see recurring webinars, only those for a specific future date and time.
4) Set the webinar for "required" registration inside of Zoom. There is a checkbox for this setting.
Step 1: Retrieve Your Zoom API Details
- Login to your Zoom account.
- Visit this URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click Develop and Build App in the top right corner of your screen.
- Find and select JWT to create API.
- Enter an API Name then choose app type.
- You do not need to publish the app in the Zoom marketplace.
- Click Continue.
- Copy your API Key.
- Keep this window open and navigate to ClickFunnels (you will need to copy your API info later).
Step 2: Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
- Go to your top navigation and click Account Settings.
- From your left click on Navigation.
- Next click Add New Integration.
- Find and select Zoom in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click Add Integration.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.