In this article, we will review how to connect Zoom with your ClickFunnels account.
Why you would need this
When using your Zoom Webinar account, you can host live the perfect webinars on-demand. Just connect using our easy to use Clickfunnel webinar templates to help build your list of prospects and broadcast your webinar live! Zoom webinar integration will allow you to register visitors to your funnels as contacts in your Zoom account so they can attend your Zoom webinars.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Zoom API Details
- Login to your Zoom account.
- Visit this URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click "Manage" in the top right corner of your screen.
- Under created Apps, find the "JWT" API and click on it.
- Enter the required contact information.
- Click "Continue."
- Copy your "API Key."
- Keep this window open and navigate to ClickFunnels (you will need to copy your API Secret later).
Step 2. Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Find and select Zoom in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.