In this article, we will review how to connect Zoom with your ClickFunnels account. Zoom webinar integration will allow you to register visitors to your funnels as contacts in your Zoom account so they can attend your Zoom webinars.
Why you would need this
If you have a Zoom account where you host live webinars, Zoom will allow you to connect with ClickFunnels when signing up new webinar participants.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Zoom API Details
- Login to your Zoom account.
- Visit this URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click "Manage" in the top right corner of your screen.
- Under created Apps, find the "JWT" API and click on it.
- Enter the required contact information.
- Click "Continue."
- Copy your "API Key."
- Keep this window open and navigate to ClickFunnels (you will need to copy your API Secret later).
Step 2. Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Find and select Zoom in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.