What you will need:
- A ConvertKit Integration
- An Email Field and Submit Action (for data to transfer via API, you must always have these two fields)
Step One: Integrate ConvertKit with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Connect ConvertKit to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select ConvertKit as your Integration.
- Select Subscribe to Form as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
**Please note: Make sure to save your funnel page after adding the integration.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.