This article will teach you how to integrate ConvertKit to your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to send subscribers from your funnel pages directly to a list in ConvertKit.
Why you would need this
If you are using ConvertKit as an autoresponder and wish to connect it with ClickFunnels to collect contacts, this setup will allow you to get started.
What you will need
Step 1: Retrieve Your ConvertKit API Key
- From within your ConvertKit Account, navigate to your Account Settings in the top right.
- Locate your API Key and copy it.
Step 2: Integrate ConvertKit with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for ConvertKit in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.