This article will teach you how to integrate ConvertKit to your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to send subscribers from your funnel pages directly to a ConvertKit list.
What you will need:
Steps to implement Integrating With ConvertKit
Step 1. Retrieve Your ConvertKit API Key
- From within your ConvertKit Account, navigate to your Account Settings in the top right.
- Locate your API Key and copy it.
Step 2. Integrate ConvertKit with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for ConvertKit in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.