This article will teach you how to integrate ConvertKit to your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to send subscribers from your funnel pages directly to a list in ConvertKit. If you are using ConvertKit as an autoresponder and wish to connect it with ClickFunnels to collect contacts, this setup will allow you to get started.
Prior To Getting Started, You Will Need The Following
Step 1: Retrieve Your ConvertKit API Key
- From within your ConvertKit Account, navigate to your Account Settings in the top right.
- Locate your API Key and copy it.
Step 2: Integrate ConvertKit with ClickFunnels
- Go to Account Settings in your ClickFunnels account.
- Click on Integrations in your Account Settings.
- Select Add New Integration.
- Search for ConvertKit in the search bar and select the ConvertKit Icon.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click Add Integration.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.