In this article, you will learn how to connect your Funnel U account to Amazon S3.
Why you will need this:
- Amazon S3 is required to utilize the DCS Labs Software. It also works as cloud storage for your digital assets.
What you will need:
- Funnel University Account. Click here to access your existing Funnel University Account.
- Amazon S3 Account. https://aws.amazon.com/s3/
Step 1: Connect to Amazon S3
- Login to your Amazon S3 account. https://aws.amazon.com/s3/
- Select My Security Credentials from your account dropdown.
- Click on Access Keys.
- Click on Create New Access Key.
- Click on Download Key File.
- Open the excel file download to view your Access Keys.
- Paste the Access Key and Secret Key into the correct location.
- Enter a bucket name in the AWS Bucket.
- Click Save Credentials.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.