This article will teach you how to setup email hosting through Zoho. With this, you can use a ClickFunnels domain to manage, send and receive emails.
Why you would need this
If you are using a domain from ClickFunnels, this will offer a free way to add email addresses to your domain and manage them.
What you will need:
Step 1. Sign-Up For Zoho
- Go to https://www.zoho.com/mail/.
- Select "Business Email" and click "Sign Up Now."
- Scroll down below the pricing chart to Free Plan and click "Get Started."
- Select "Sign up with a domain I already own."
- Enter the Custom Domain you registered with ClickFunnels.
- On the next page, fill in all necessary information, including your Name, the email address you wish to use, your Country, Password, and Mobile Phone Number (you will need the mobile number to receive a verification code).
- Enter the Verification Code (you should receive this on your mobile number).
- Click "Verify My Mobile."
- On the next step, decide whether to setup two-factor authentication (in example, set to "Remind Me Later).
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.