Learn how to create a Smart List in Actionetics.
Why you would need this
You would want to use a Smart List if you wanted contacts to automatically be filtered and added to a list based on certain criteria you set.
What you will need
Step 1 Create A Smart List
- Select Email List from the Actionetics menu
- Click on Add New List
- Enter a Name for your email list
- Add a Group tag (optional)
- Slide the Smart List button to the right to turn on the Smart List
- Click on Create New List
Step 2 Add Your First Rule
A Smart List will automatically add and remove contacts that match the rules/conditions of the list.
Pro Tip #1:
You can add multiple rules by clicking on New Rule. Contacts will have to meet ALL rules to be added to the Smart List.
Pro Tip #2:
You can add multiple rule groups by clicking on Add Rule Group. Contacts that meet the rules from at least one of your rule groups will be added to the Smart List.
- Click on Add Your First Rule
- Click on one of the icons in the First Rule Group
- Select a Rule Agent from the drop-down
- Select a Rule Action from the drop-down
- Select or Enter a value for the condition
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.