If you have created a product in Warrior Plus and wish to sell it in ClickFunnels, you will need a Warrior Plus button on your Clickfunnels page. This walks you through adding your button step-by-step.
What you will need
Step 1: Retrieve Your Button Code from Warrior Plus
- From within your Warrior Plus account, click Vendors on your top navigation.
- On the next screen, click Offers.
- Select your Offer.
- Click the Get Code button.
- Adjust the style of the button as desired (optional).
- Copy the button code.
Step 2: Add Your Button to ClickFunnels
- From within your Page Editor in ClickFunnels, scroll to where you want to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on the Custom JS/HTML element to open the element menu.
- Click on Open Code Editor.
- Paste your Warrior Plus embed code for your button.
Add Membership Access (Optional)
- If you are providing access to your product through a Clickfunnels page or membership area, you must add the URL (Secret URL for membership areas) to Warrior Plus.
- In Warrior Plus, navigate to your Product Settings.
- Copy the membership area Secret Signup URL to the Delivery URL field in Warrior Plus.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.