What you will need:
- A Warrior Plus Integration (learn how to integrate with Warrior Plus here)
- A Warrior Plus Product in ClickFunnels
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Create Your Warrior Plus Product
Step Two: Retrieve Your Button Code from Warrior Plus
- From within your Warrior Plus account, click "Vendors" on your top navigation.
- On the next screen, click "Offers."
- Select your Offer.
- Click the "Get Code" button.
- Adjust the style of the button as desired (optional).
- Copy the button code.
Step Three: Add Your Button to ClickFunnels
- From within your Page Editor in ClickFunnels, scroll to where you want to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on "Open Code Editor."
- Paste your Warrior Plus embed code for your button.
**Please note: if you would like the button centered add <center> to the start of the embed code and </center> to the end of the embed code.**
If you are providing access to your product through a Clickfunnels page or membership area, you must add the URL (Secret URL for membership areas) to Warrior Plus.
- In Warrior Plus, go to your Product Settings.
- Add the page URL (or Secret URL) to the Delivery URL field.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.