What can you do if your Zapier / ClickFunnels integration is not working correctly? If your Zapier and ClickFunnels integration are not working properly, this document will help you with some common troubleshooting.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Common Questions or Issues
The following are some of the common questions or issues that someone might have when using Zapier:
- My Zap is not working
- Why is Zapier pulling information from all my funnels instead of the one I selected?
- Why are duplicate contacts being created when someone orders or opts in?
- Why don't I see my funnel in the list?
How to Troubleshoot/Fix
My Zap Is Not Working
- If your Zap is not working, please make sure that it is turned on.
- Go to your Zap dashboard, and check to make sure that the On/Off toggle is set to the On position.
Why is Zapier pulling information from all my funnels instead of the one I selected?
- If Zapier is pulling information from multiple funnels, the best thing to do is to go back into Zapier and set up the funnel inside the zap settings again.
- Edit your Zap
- Click on Edit Options
- Select Use a Custom Value from the Funnel drop-down menu. It is at the very bottom of the list of funnels.
- Get your Funnel ID from the URL of your funnel page.
- In the example above, the Funnel ID is 6151125. It is the number in the URL that follows https://app.clickfunnels.com/funnels/
- Paste the Funnel ID in the Custom Value for Funnel ID field.
- Select the Funnel Step that you wish to pull information from.
- Click Continue
- After you have done this, test the Zap to make sure that the correct information is coming through.
- After doing this, you may need to turn the Zap on again.
Why are duplicate contacts being created when someone orders or opts in?
- If you are receiving duplicate contacts when someone opts in or orders on your Funnel Steps, please make sure that you have selected only one funnel step for your Zap and not All Funnel Steps
Why Don't I See My Funnel On the List?
Zapier will only populate a list of 300 Funnels. If you have more than 300 funnels you may have an issue with the list being populated. You can archive some funnels not in use to come under the 300 funnels list limit in Zapier.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.