This article will teach you how to integrate MailChimp with your ClickFunnels account. With this connection, you can send contacts from ClickFunnels to your MailChimp lists.
Why you would need this
If you use MailChimp as your autoresponder and wish to continue doing so, this setup will allow you to connect the two systems.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your MailChimp API Key
- From with your MailChimp account, click on your account name in the top right and select "Profile."
- Click "Extras."
- Select "API keys."
- Scroll down and click "Create A Key."
- Copy your API Key.
Step 2. Integrate Mailchimp with ClickFunnels
- From within ClickFunnels, go to your Account Settings and select "Integrations."
- Click "Add New Integration."
- Search for MailChimp and select.
- Enter an account Nickname.
- Enter your MailChimp API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
- Create Custom Fields in MailChimp
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.