Would like to add members who register in your Membership Area to an Email List in ClickFunnels? This article will show you how. This will be helpful if you need to connect a Broadcast or a Follow Up Funnel with an Email List formed only by your members.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Adding Your Members To An Email List In ClickFunnels:
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels tab located at the top of your dashboard and click Funnels from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the Membership Funnel you need. You can search for specific funnels by scrolling down your list of funnels or using the search bar.
3. Select the Membership Area step in your funnel.
Important Note: You cannot add members to a list from the Membership Access step. Only the Membership Area step in the funnel will work.
4. Click the Open In Editor button.
5. Hover over the Settings tab at the top of the Editor and click Integrations from the drop-down menu.
6. Select ClickFunnels Internal from the Integrations drop-down list.
7. Select Add To List from the Action drop-down list.
8. Select the Email List you would like to add from the List To Add drop-down list.
9. Click the Save button.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.