Backpack is the most advanced versatile tool when it comes to managing your affiliate program. We will cover topics regarding backpack notes and limitations. Also supported payment gateways currencies branding and the subject of deleting affiliates.
What you Need:
Re-Branding Your Affiliate's Dashboard
- Currently when viewing the affiliate dashboard as your affiliate would see. We cannot re-brand the Click Funnels branding logo and the bottom navigation bar with copyright information from Click Funnels.
- Affiliates can be removed per GDPR guidelines.
Delete Commission Plans
- When setting up commission plans using Backpack, you cannot delete a commission plan once it has been created.
Supported Payment Gateways
- Currently, Backpack only supports affiliate tracking for sales that are processed via ClickBank, InfusionSoft, JVZoo, Stripe, WarriorPlus, EasyPayDirect, NMI, Paypal V2, Ontraport, and Recurly.
- Currently, the only currency supported by BackPack is USD.
Only ClickFunnels Pages Are Supported
- For affiliate links to track correctly, the visitor must land on a ClickFunnels page. Custom affiliate links to third party sites will not track affiliate referrals. Custom domains for affiliate pages are also not supported.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.