Backpack is the official affiliate management system of ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this:
When a user has access to Backpack, he/she will be able to create affiliate pages and manage affiliates/commissions. Affiliate pages cannot be created without access to Backpack.
What you Need:
Make Sure Your Funnel Path Is Set Up Correctly
- In order for the tracking to take effect, the affiliate link must go to a page that includes a form (either an opt-in or order form). Links to a page with no form will not track the affiliate through to later steps in a funnel.
- By default, the #affiliate-link# merge tag will take the Funnel URL from your Funnel Settings and append the Affiliate ID at the end.
- If you do not have a Funnel Path set, the affiliate ID parameter will be overridden, and your affiliates won't receive credit for their referrals.
Please make sure that you have a funnel path set in your funnel settings.
Supported Payment Gateways
- Currently, Backpack only supports affiliate tracking for sales that are processed via Stripe, Braintree, Recurly, EasyPayDirect, and NMI.
- Currently, only USD is supported in Backpack. Foreign currencies are not supported.
Only ClickFunnels Pages Are Supported
- In order for affiliate links to track properly, the visitor must land on a ClickFunnels page. Custom affiliate links to third party sites will not track affiliate referrals. Custom domains for affiliate pages are also not supported.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.