In this article, we are going to review the Backpack Setup Checklist in six easy steps.
Why you will need this:
This will give you a better understanding of how to set up your backpack affiliate program with our six-step checklist. This will give you clearer directions by setting up your affiliate program.
What you will need:
Step 1: Create a Commission Plan
- Log in to your backpack account find the commission plans and create a new plan.
Step 2: Create a New Affiliate type(s)
- From affiliate types inside your backpack account add a new type of affiliate
Step 3: Add Affiliate Area & Access To Your Funnel
- From inside your ClickFunnels funnel that you would want your affiliate program to be associated with add the affiliate area & Access pages.
Step 4: Add Swipe files/content to the Affiliate Area
- Inside of your affiliate area from your ClickFunnels funnel add Associated content to your affiliate area
Step 5: Sign Up New Affiliates
- Registering new affiliates will be your next up which is very easy to do. Share the link with them from inside your ClickFunnels funnel
Step 6: Review and Pay affiliates
- Lastly, you can review and pay your affiliates from inside your backpack account.
What you can do now
- Create New Commission Plan
- Create New Affiliate Type
- Adding Affiliate Access and Affiliate Area
- Customize the Affiliate Area
- Registration For New Affiliates
- Review Commissions
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.