This article will assist you with learning what changes have been made to Follow-Up funnels, Wait Steps, and how to use it to your benefit.
What You Will Need:
- Actionetics MD
Formerly known as Action Funnels, Follow-Up Funnels have added a diverse spread of options for internal functionality.
- Internal Functionality: Built in Apps
- Learn how to set up an Email Messenger
- Learn how to Set up Facebook Messenger
- Learn how to Set up Desktop Messenger
- Learn how to set up Funnel Messenger
- Learn how to set up FB Retargetting Messenger
- Learn how to set up Text Messenger
Formerly known as action funnel steps. Wait step functionality has changed quite a bit!
- Wait Steps queue one at a time
This means that within a sequence of wait steps, your next Wait Step will not be queued until the previous step as been engaged.
- Wait steps are now able to be added to the end of a funnel sequence.
If you have a Follow-Up Funnel, you can now add additional Wait Steps to the end. These steps will be queue for all present contacts, even if they had previously finished the Follow-Up Funnel Sequence.
- A Send Window allows you to choose a day and time window for when you want a sequence to be queued for delivery.
- Selecting a Send Window can impact delay for the day sent in the sequence set up
Push Windows are based off the account time zone settings
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.