Learn about what changes have been made to Follow-Up Funnels, Send Windows, and how to use it to your benefit.
Why you would need this
If you are using Actionetics MD Private Beta to learn more about the features available in Actionetics MD Private Beta.
What you will need
Note formerly known as Action Funnels, Follow-Up Funnels have added a diverse spread of options for internal functionality.
- Internal Functionality: 3rd Party Built-in Apps
- Learn how to set up an Email Messenger
- Learn how to Set up Private Beta Facebook Messenger
- Learn how to Set up Private Beta Desktop Messenger
- Learn how to set up Private Beta Funnel Messenger
- Learn how to set up FB Retargetting Messenger
- Learn how to set up Text Messenger
- Learn how to set up 3rd Party App
Note formerly known as action funnel steps. Wait step functionality has changed quite a bit!
- Wait Steps queue one at a time
This means that within a sequence of wait steps, your next Wait Step will not be queued until the previous step has been engaged.
- Wait steps are now able to be added to the end of a funnel sequence.
If you have a Follow-Up Funnel, you can now add additional Wait Steps to the end. These steps will be the queue for all present contacts, even if they had previously finished the Follow-Up Funnel Sequence.
- A Push Window allows you to choose a day and time window for when you want a sequence to be queued for delivery.
- Selecting a Push Window can impact delay for the day sent in the sequence set up
Note Send Windows are based on the account time zone settings
What you can do now
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.