This article will assist you in learning what changes have been made to Follow-Up funnels, Wait Steps, and how to use it to your benefit.
What you will need
Note: Formerly known as Action Funnels, Follow-Up Funnels have added a diverse spread of options for internal functionality.
- Internal Functionality: 3rd Party Built-in Apps
- Learn how to set up an Email Messenger
- Learn how to Set up Facebook Messenger
- Learn how to Set up Desktop Messenger
- Learn how to set up Funnel Messenger
- Learn how to set up FB Retargetting Messenger
- Learn how to set up Text Messenger
- Learn how to set up 3rd Party App
Note: Formerly known as action funnel steps. Wait step functionality has changed quite a bit!
- Wait Steps queue one at a time
This means that within a sequence of wait steps, your next Wait Step will not be queued until the previous step has been engaged.
- Wait steps are now able to be added to the end of a funnel sequence.
If you have a Follow-Up Funnel, you can now add additional Wait Steps to the end. These steps will be the queue for all present contacts, even if they had previously finished the Follow-Up Funnel Sequence.
- A Push Window allows you to choose a day and time window for when you want a sequence to be queued for delivery.
- Selecting a Push Window can impact delay for the day sent in the sequence set up
Note: Push Windows are based off the account time zone settings
What you can do now
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.