Learn how to send users who have purchased from you previously to OTO Upsell or Downsell pages to purchase a product from you without re-entering their credit card information.
What you will need:
- An Order Page in a sales funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create Sticky Upsell Link
- Select your OTO page in any funnel.
- Highlight and Copy the URL of the OTO page.
- Add the following to the end of the OTO URL: ?cf_uvid=#CF_UVID#
When a user clicks this link, they will be taken to the one-click upsell page and the their purchasing session will reopen for them to purchase using the one-click links on the existing page. [There is no an expiration or time limit]
- The Customer must first make a purchase on your Order Page to be able to purchase later using the sticky one-click upsell link.
- If you are setting up an email using Clickfunnels Automations, it's recommended that you set a delay for the email to allow your customers time to purchase or not purchase before the email is sent. Click here to learn how to set up an abandoned cart email.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.