In this article, you will learn how to send users who have already made a purchase in your funnel to an Upsell or Downsell page to purchase additional products without re-entering their credit card information.
What you will need:
- An Order Page in a sales funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create Sticky Upsell Link
- Select your OTO page in any funnel.
- Highlight and Copy the URL of the OTO page.
- Add the following to the end of the OTO URL: ?cf_uvid=#CF_UVID#
When a user clicks this link, they will be taken to the one-click upsell page and the their purchasing session will reopen for them to purchase using the one-click links on the existing page. [There is no expiration or time limit]
- The Customer must first make a purchase on your Order Page to be able to purchase later using the sticky one-click upsell link.
- If you are setting up an email using Clickfunnels Automations, it's recommended that you set a delay for the email to allow your customers time to purchase or not purchase before the email is sent.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.