Learn how to create a new commission plan in Backpack.
Why you would need this
Creating a commission plan allows you to set the $ or % of the commission a person would earn for promoting your products or services.
What you will need:
Step 1 Create a New Commission Plan
- Select Commission Plans from the Backpack menu.
- Click on Add Commission Plan.
- Name your Commission Plan.
- Currency is only available in USD.
- Set the Status to active or inactive.
- Set the plan to default [Optional].
- Set the plan to expire commissions [Optional].
Enter the number of days until the commissions expire
- Click Create Commission Plan.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.