Today, learn about Creating a new affiliate type that allows you to customize your affiliates by category. For example, let's say you had a JV partner and you wanted to pay 50/50 split. Using the Create New Affiliate Type gives you a range of options.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add New Affiliate Type
From the dashboard, find and select Backpack Affiliate Types.
- Name the Affiliate type.
- Set as the Default. [Optional]
There can only be one default affiliate type for Backpack.
- Click on Create Affiliate Type.
What you can do now
- Adding Affiliate Access and Affiliate Area
- The Default Affiliate Link
- Change Affiliates Status to Inactive via Backpack
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.