In this article we are going to discuss how to create a new affiliate type inside of your backpack account.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add New Affiliate Type
- Name the Affiliate type.
- Set as the Default. [Optional]
There can only be one default affiliate type for Backpack.
- Click on Create Affiliate Type.
Step 2: Add The Payout Schedule for the Affiliate Type
We recommend that you create at least one default affiliate type. This will allow your affiliates to access your affiliate links in their dashboard automatically upon registration. Without a default affiliate type, you will need to manually add the affiliate type to each new affiliate's profile.
- Click on Add.
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter the number of Months Before Payout (default is 1 month).
- Enter the Payment Type (percent or fixed).
- Click Add Affiliate Schedule.
What you can do now
- Adding Affiliate Access and Affiliate Area
- The Default Affiliate Link
- Change Affiliates Status to Inactive via Backpack
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.