In this article, we will be going over how to add an affiliate access page to your funnel. Having an affiliate access page in your funnel is strictly required and crucial if you want to have affiliates promote your products or services. The affiliate access page allows affiliates to sign up as an affiliate and provides secure access to the affiliate area via login links found in the funnel step.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is an Affiliate Access Page?
- How do I add an Affiliate Access Page to my funnel?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum plan or higher
- A sales funnel created in your account
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. From within your funnel, under your funnel steps, click on + ADD NEW STEP
The following pop up will appear on your screen:
2. Enter the step’s name in the Name Of Funnel Step field
3. Enter the Path URL for the affiliate access page (optional)
If you leave this blank, the system will assign a random URL to your new affiliate access page.
4. Ensure the Show In Funnel? toggle is set to Yes
5. Click on Create Funnel Step
6. Hover over AFFILIATES and click on Affiliate Access
7. Hover over the page template that you would like to use for the page and click on + Select Template
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
An Affiliate Access step is needed to have affiliates sign up to promote your business.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.