In this article, we are going to talk about Adding the Affiliate Access and Affiliate Area to your funnel. Adding the Affiliate Access and Affiliate Area will allow you to give access to your affiliates to review your marketing material and also their own sales reports.
Why you would need this
When you have an affiliate program, the success of your affiliates is dependent on your sales support system. When you add affiliate access and the affiliate area, you can share real-time sales data and marketing material to your affiliates.
What you will need:
Step 1 Add the Affiliate Access to existing funnel
- From inside the funnel of your ClickFunnels account, we need to add a new step.
- We can call it whatever we want, but you need to note that this will be your affiliate access area then click create funnel step.
- From the menu options, select Affiliates then affiliate access.
- Select one template that best suits your needs for the affiliate access page.
Step 2 Adding an Affiliate Area
- Again add new step then give your affiliate area an appropriate name then select create funnel step.
- From the menu options select Affiliates then affiliate area.
- From the templates shown on the screen select a template that will best suit your needs.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.