Learn to connect your main domain registered through 1and1 with ClickFunnels.
You'll need this if you want to use a branded domain as your custom domain in ClickFunnels, which can help make your funnel unique and stand out with its own branding.
Prior to getting started, you will need:
Step 1: Create a Cname Record
- From within your 1and1 Account, click on Manage Domain in the middle of the screen.
- Click DNS on the navigation menu.
- Locate the A record with the www Host Name.
- Click the gear icon to the right of this record and click Delete Record.
- On the next screen, click Delete.
- Select Add record.
- Click CNAME.
- Enter www as the Host Name.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as Points To value.
- Leave TTL at 1 hour.
- Click Save.
- You may get a "service will be disabled" message. Scroll down and click Save again if this appears.
- Once back on your DNS screen, confirm the new CNAME record for WWW exists.
Step 2. Forward Your Root Domain
- From your DNS screen, scroll up above the DNS navigation and click Adjust Destination.
- Click Forward Domain.
- Under Redirect to destination enter https://www.domain.com (replace "domain" with your root domain name).
- Note you may need to uncheck ¨Also set up for www subdomain¨
- Click Save.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.