Learn to add a subdomain from your 1and1 account as a custom branded domain in ClickFunnels. With this, you can attach any of your funnels to a custom subdomain you own in 1and1. This lets you keep your main website running while allowing a subdomain to host your ClickFunnels pages.
Prior to getting started, you will need:
Important Note: We currently do not support an IDN (International Domain Name). A special character is considered a letter that is not in the English alphabet. Some examples of specials characters are æ, ø, å, ö, ä, ü and é.
Create Your CNAME Record
- Sign in to your 1and1 account.
- Select Manage Domain from the middle of your screen.
- On your top navigation, click DNS all the way to the right.
- Click Add record.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter your Subdomain into the Name input (remember, you can make any word your subdomain).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
- Click Save.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.