This article will teach you how to add a subdomain from your 1and1 account as a custom domain in ClickFunnels. With this, you can attach any of your funnels to a custom subdomain from 1and1.
What you will need:
Note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- Sign into your 1and1 Account.
- Select "Manage Domain" from the middle of your screen.
- On your top navigation, click "DNS" all the way to the right.
- Click "Add record."
- Select "CNAME."
- Enter your Subdomain into the Name input (remember, you can make any word your subdomain).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
- Click "Save."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.