Learn to add a subdomain from your 1and1 account as a custom branded domain in ClickFunnels. With this, you can attach any of your funnels to a custom subdomain you own in 1and1. This lets you keep your main website running while allowing a subdomain to host your ClickFunnels pages.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- Sign in to your 1and1 account.
- Select "Manage Domain" from the middle of your screen.
- On your top navigation, click "DNS" all the way to the right.
- Click "Add record."
- Select "CNAME."
- Enter your Subdomain into the Name input (remember, you can make any word your subdomain).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
- Click "Save."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.