This article will teach you how to register a new domain through ClickFunnels. With this, you can register a brand new domain and use it on any of your ClickFunnels pages.
Why you would need this
If you wish to use ClickFunnels to grow your business, having a custom domain registered allows you to set your funnels to a branded domain.
What you will need:
Note: If this is your first domain, you'll be able to claim it for FREE for 1 year by clicking to claim it on the next page. Any additional domains start at $20/domain per year.
Step 1. Search for Your Desired Domain
- From within your ClickFunnels account, navigate to Account Settings and select "Domains."
- Click "Add New Domain" in the top right.
- Click "Choose a domain" under the Register a new domain tab.
- Search for your desired domain in the search box.
- If your domain is available, select it from the search options (if your domain shows as "unavailable," it means the domain is already registered elsewhere and you'll have to search for an alternative).*
- If this is your first domain, you'll be able to claim it for FREE by clicking to claim it on the next page.
- If not, enter your credit card information for the domain purchase and click "Pay $20."
Step 2. Verify SSL For Your Domain
- SSL will automatically start assigning to your new domain, however you will need to manually verify. We recommend waiting about 5-10 minutes.
- Once you've returned to your Domain menu, click the three dots next to the domain you purchased.
- Click "Edit."
- Scroll to SSL and click "Expand."
- Click "Check Now."
- Confirm the domain shows as Secured.
Note: SSL will not enable immediately. So, we recommend giving it 5-10 minutes before checking. If you do not come back to click "Check Now," your domain will not finish securing.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.