Learn to register a new domain through ClickFunnels. With this, you can register a brand new domain and use it on any of your ClickFunnels pages.
If you wish to use ClickFunnels to grow your business, having a custom domain registered allows you to set your funnels to a branded domain.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- A ClickFunnels Account
Step 1: Search for Your Desired Domain
Starting from the ClickFunnels dashboard navigate to Account Settings
From the account settings navigate to Domains.
From the domains, menu select Add New Domain.
- Click Choose a domain under the Register a new domain tab.
- Search for your desired domain in the search box.
- If your domain is available, select it from the search options (if your domain shows as "unavailable," it means the domain is already registered elsewhere and you'll have to search for an alternative).*
- Click on the $20 to select that domain.
- Your Credit card on file will be charged for the domain purchase and click Pay $20.
- You may need to wait about 1 hour for the domain to show in your account.
Important Note: If required by your banking institution, you will be prompted to enter your card details to finalize your domain purchase. Your domain will remain pending until this authentication is provided.
Step 2: Verify SSL For Your Domain
- SSL will automatically start assigning to your new domain.
This may take about 2 hours to show as secure, however, you can also choose to manually secure the domain too.
- If you want to secure the domain manually, we recommend waiting for 5-10 minutes.
- Once you've returned to your Domain menu, click the three dots next to the domain you purchased.
- Click Edit or you can also click on the domain.
- Scroll to SSL and click Expand.
- Click Check Now.
- When successful this a success message will appear.
- Confirm the domain shows as Secured.
Important Note: SSL will not enable immediately. So, we recommend giving it 2 hours before checking. If you do not come back to click "Check Now," your domain will not finish securing. Please keep in mind that SSL propagation can sometimes take up to 72 hours.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.