Learn how to setup Desktop Notification and trigger the Desktop Notification with a Follow Up Funnel
Why you would need this
You would use the desktop messenger notifications step inside of your follow up funnel if you wanted to send notifications directly to your customers desktop. In order for this to work, your customer would have had to approve the desktop notification when they opted into your funnel. You would have added a desktop notification element to your opt-in page and the page following the opt-in page. If your customer did not approve the desktop notification, this desktop messenger notification would not go out to them.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Full Etison Suite Account
- Clickfunnels opt-in page
- Desktop Notification Element
- Learn How To Create A Follow-Up Funnel
Important Note: In order for the desktop notification element to work, you must place the desktop notification element on the opt-in page and the page after it in your funnel sequence. If you have a redirect override on the page where you placed your desktop notification element your contact will not complete the required steps for desktop notification approval.
Step 1 Add Desktop Messenger Step
Important Note: Users on email lists who have not approved a desktop subscription, will not receive the desktop notification.
- Enter the Step Name.
- Select Desktop Messenger.
Step 2 General Settings
- Confirm Step Name.
- Add Filter Rule Group (optional).
Step 3 Message
- Enter Title.
- Create Message.
- Enter the Landing Page URL.
- Add Image.
- Click Next.
Step 4 Schedule
- Select When To Trigger The Action.
- Add Send Window (optional).
- Click Review For Sending.
Note: While sequences will always go out in order, adding send windows may impact the delay sent in sequence. Note that the step will be triggered in the subscriber's time zone if that data is available. If not, the step will trigger in your timezone. Update your timezone?
Step 5 Summary
- Review Desktop Messenger Settings.
- Select Make It Live.
What you can do now
- Add a Follow-Up Funnel Email Messenger Step
- Follow-Up Funnel Adding A Desktop Messenger Step
- Follow-Up Funnels Adding an Actionetics Step
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.